My friend Alesha got married this fall, and I got to play for the wedding. Alesha and I started our undergrads at APU at the same time, then ended up studying at Duquesne together as well -- it certainly was great to have her as a familiar face here last year as I was getting to know the new city.

me and the beaming bride with Pittsburgh and PNC Park in the background

the famous quartet, bridging LA and Pittsburgh, past and present: Quinn (APU), Darian (DU), Rochelle (DU), and me (both!). Really, I didn't intend a pun when I took the picture -- or when I wrote the last sentance, but I seem doomed to unfortuante cheesiness sometimes (must be that WI heritage rearing its head)


It was such a beautiful day -- I'm so glad that we had such a great excuse to get out and enjoy it!
1 comment:
Nel! I always forget to check blogspot, and I miss all of your (and Anna's) adventures! The head shaving clips are great :) I had two dreams in a row last week in which you made an appearance, I figured it was a sign I should give you a call (and then I promptly got distracted by the house projects and didn't).
Miss you tons,
Holly
Post a Comment