03 November, 2007

Fall in Frick Park


Frick park is a huge park with lots of trails just a few blocks from where I live.

Jacob and I have been taking lots of walks there recently, trying to make the most of this beautifully mild fall weather we've been having.


There aren't so many red trees this year, but those few that are certainly pop out and look beautiful in the midst of the other greens and yellows.

I can't think of a better way to break from our studies...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Nora, beautiful pictures. i love seeing what you're seeing. And you look happy too.

love Dad

Anonymous said...

Your daddy has thanked you and now your grandma Sadie thanks you---tons! as they now say.
Your pix really are great.

Faith K said...

Great pictures! So wonderful to know that we can still be a part of your life through your sharing. You look really happy. This makes me glad!

kendra said...

i miss you

Alyssa the Ragamuffin said...

Just now saw this. Beautiful! YAY for walks.... :)