I just learned that my blog posts are published in the order that they were started, not in the order that they're completed. So when I finally finished my full Prague post a little bit ago, it appeared below the train post that has been up all day. There's probably a way to fix this and put them in proper order, but I'll admit my lack of blogging know-how and kindly tell you to scroll down if you want the full story on our trip to Prague.
Regards to all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
If you hit "Post Options" near where it says "Publish Post", you can change the time stamp on the post.
I didn't know you could post videos! How does one do this??
Cool! I knew that some savvy someone like you would tell me how to put my posts in order!
As for the video -- there's a little button for adding video right next to the button for adding pictures on the top bar of the post box. The button looks like a little film clip.
xo
Post a Comment