I'm just getting over a cold, and about to start my second full week of grad school with a lot of work on my plate. I just wanted you to know that I do plan on writing about the wedding and posting some pictures -- and I even plan on writing about a few more European adventures. Just not quite yet. Please be patient with me.
For any of you just dying to hear about the wedding, you can visit Gemma's Blog for a lovely recap, Betsey's Blog for a couple pictures and sweet comments, or Paul's Photo Site for some of the official shots.
Love, Love, Love,
The New Mrs. Graham
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
summer colds are the worst-get well soon! all the suggestions were fun-a great replay. I miss you, I miss you both. love mom
Darling Mrs. Graham,
I for one was thrilled to see the photos on your wedding photog website....
In the olden golden days newlyweds made the "grand tour" of Europe and the Old World for at least six months.
So, honeybunch, take your time. We love you always and need you to take care of that dreadful fall cold.
Love,
Nancye
Post a Comment