I am home from the hospital, recovering from a successful procedure. My doctors were very pleased with the whole thing, and seemed very confident that I shouldn't experience any further trouble. I'll write more soon, but now it's time to rest.
Love to all
xoxox
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Dear honey,
I am so happy that all is well!
I have been checking your blog almost hourly for the past two days and praying and sending light.
Sleep, dearling, we all love you.
Nancye
Oh so happy that it all went well and you are
now resting. While I was waiting for a parking
space to open at the university lot I had the radio
on and they played the Appalachian Waltz... it was
so wonderful and calming ... I looked it up on google
and found a short utube clip with Yo Yo Ma ..
so here it is for you Nora
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXSqZAEOn2c&feature=related
love you Rochelle
happy, restful resting and healing. do you have a good book to read? are you able to read? or maybe listening to music is better... what are you listening to these days? i heard tori amos on the radio last night and had a small conniption-- she is so great! and i had totally forgotten about her! anyway, wishing you well. xoxo
hey, eleanor...glad to hear you're out of it and resting and the coast is clear...lots o' love, aunt liz from
Amherst...
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment