Here we are after the easter vigil service at our church, St. James
It was a wonderful break, having my mom here with us -- she is such a joy. Even though I was sick the whole time, we managed to show her a bit of Pittsburgh. Mainly we just enjoyed being together.
My dad, Renie, aunt Maria, and uncle Paul also visited. It was such a joy to have so many loved ones here, seeing my life in Pittsburgh. I wish I would have been strong enough to give the recital that was scheduled for their visit -- but we had a lovely time together anyway, and seeing them helped me on my way to recovery, if only by lifting my spirits. Paul took a beautiful picture of us that is posted on his website: http://www.pbase.com/harrimanpond (look on page 6 of his "utah trip 2008" folder)
Sorry for the long silence. The last procedure went well, as I said before, but the recovery has been much more involved than expected... I had some minor blood clotting in my leg in the week after the procedure -- and then, after just one day of feeling well, I caught some virus (terrible sore throat, congestion, coughing, etc). So I'm just now starting to get back to normal. Now I just need to regain my strength and finish off this school year.
Many thanks to everyone for the love and support.
xoxxo
Sorry for the long silence. The last procedure went well, as I said before, but the recovery has been much more involved than expected... I had some minor blood clotting in my leg in the week after the procedure -- and then, after just one day of feeling well, I caught some virus (terrible sore throat, congestion, coughing, etc). So I'm just now starting to get back to normal. Now I just need to regain my strength and finish off this school year.
Many thanks to everyone for the love and support.
xoxxo
3 comments:
Oh, how I miss you! I'm glad you had such a lovely Easter and that you could see so many of your family members. Can't wait to see you in August!
Ugh-- I still haven't called you. It's terrible. But good to hear that you are feeling better. Will call this weekend. XOXO!
Darling Ela,
How wonderful to see your fab photos and hear your latest news... Take care of yourself and I feel sure you are or will be well very soon.
I printed out the photos and sent them to Aunt Carol in New York (poor honey is Internet-impaired)....
Every day I eagerly look for your latest news!
Love,
Nancye
Post a Comment