I have landed, safe and sound --and am with the program people in
Varanasi. I can tell that there were prayers of all sorts surrounding
my travel, as there were a couple of miracles that got me here, typing
at you. But I am alive and well, and delighted to be in such an
extreme setting.... There is so much to say, but it's almost as if
you'd have to breathe it. I'll work on words though.
For now, I must keep this short, as they are preparing dinner for this
hungry traveler (more than 24 hrs of straight travel can make a girl a
bit peckish). I love you all, and am so sorry to those of you who I
didn't manage to call one last time before leaving! As expected, I
got a little crazy at the end there.
More as soon as I'm able.
One thousand kisses to each of you.
xo
el
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment